Big Bens non Clio

...new battery cover already procured :smiley:

Hope the bill wasn't too bad, Ben! great to ride in your pocket rocket.
That’s quick!

Was lucky(ish) with the bill so can’t grumble. Onwards and upwards. Glad you liked the old girl. She can move when she has to

Been housebound for a few days after bending toes back and damaging ligaments. Thought I’d broken them but luckily hadn’t! My first thought was “shit I’m gonna miss Snetterton”!30FAEA78-5642-463E-992D-117D7E1C089B.jpeg
Anyways it seems the toes are going to be ok for this Saturday. Will be the last track day of the year for me. Spent a bit of time cleaning her up, charging the battery etc. She’s in good health and I pray we make it through Snetterton with no dramas like recently.
Will no doubt put an obligatory pic or two up next week. Maybe some gopro footage as well if I remember to turn the damn thing on!15AE3B09-8669-4BA0-909E-34A170139490.jpeg

Been housebound for a few days after bending toes back and damaging ligaments. Thought I’d broken them but luckily hadn’t! My first thought was “shit I’m gonna miss Snetterton”!View attachment 152383
Anyways it seems the toes are going to be ok for this Saturday. Will be the last track day of the year for me. Spent a bit of time cleaning her up, charging the battery etc. She’s in good health and I pray we make it through Snetterton with no dramas like recently.
Will no doubt put an obligatory pic or two up next week. Maybe some gopro footage as well if I remember to turn the damn thing on!View attachment 152384
Ouch, that looks painful.

Fingers crossed you get some bright sunny weather at Snetterton on Saturday.

Reactions: Big Ben
@Big Ben
Can you tell me which pressure you have set on the fpr valve?
And maybe how the new Pump is connected? Seperate cable and relay? or branched off from the stock pump?

I’ve gotten over my annual “for sale” moment:grimacing:

Hoping to get an MOT sorted over the xmas holidays. Need a couple of brake lines changed as a minimum. I’ve got a new pair of PS4’s for the fronts if needed and also some new DSUno pads which I’ll get fitted when the brake lines are changed.
Have already flirted with looking at track days for the new year seeing as there’s discount available. Can’t help thinking that to see the really best of my car it needs to be on semi slicks and dry though so might not pull the trigger on any dates just yet.

Fantastic news.

Maybe an aftermarket ECU over the course of next year. Could get switchable maps so you can run in the wet

Fantastic news.

Maybe an aftermarket ECU over the course of next year. Could get switchable maps so you can run in the wet
It’s not a disaster in the wet Nathe but would benefit from a lower output and switchable maps like you alluded to would be ace

• Love
Reactions: RSRowe
It’s not a disaster in the wet Nathe but would benefit from a lower output and switchable maps like you alluded to would be ace
I already looked for Aftermarket ECU like EMU Black my meglio.
Maybe a thing to do next winter :shuv:
There are some people which deliver complete packages, i think K-Tec is one of it.

Alex from AWMotorworks to the rescue!
Car split a coolant hose to the turbo nearly leaving me stranded but managed to top up and get home.
Seeing as I needed a few bits doing and an MOT Alex agreed to pick her up and sort her out. New DSUno front pads as I think I’d had my monies worth on the old set!CBEA5218-D106-4231-BC9C-E2B9A5A47DB4.jpegPicture of shitty Ktec supplied coolant hose just disintegrated and split off which in hindsight should never of been fitted from the off. New silicon heat wrapped hoses fitted.0D3C5016-D229-4631-9E4F-D3A5E710CF55.jpegNew kunifer (yep I had to Google it) brake pipes fitted. Made in house at AWM. Others were badly corroded so needed to be done for an MOT pass and peace of mind. Castrol SRF fluid of course6F97F84B-C63E-44E0-9B62-1F68344010D8.jpegNew PS4 front tyres. Last trackday at Snetterton killed the old ones!65EB8C44-1AA3-4F6C-BB7F-E85E3F5548CC.jpeg
And a fresh new MOT

Nice to have a clean bill of health. Will sit patiently in the garage now waiting for either a dry Sunday morning for a hoon or a trackday around mid feb weather permitting.
Thanks for looking
Wish you all a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year