Big Bens non Clio

All dressed up and nowhere to go:confused:

Two failed attempts at getting out on track due to Covid. We try again middle of April at Cadwell which I think is my favourite UK track so far.
One small piece of good news is I’ve got my first vaccine tomorrow. Hopefully it’s the beginning of the end as I’m truly pissed off with the lack of social activity in my life like I’d imagine most are.
TFL
C9C840CA-8E45-43D6-972B-9FE5D0C55538.jpeg

All dressed up and nowhere to go:confused:

Two failed attempts at getting out on track due to Covid. We try again middle of April at Cadwell which I think is my favourite UK track so far.
One small piece of good news is I’ve got my first vaccine tomorrow. Hopefully it’s the beginning of the end as I’m truly pissed off with the lack of social activity in my life like I’d imagine most are.
TFL
View attachment 144428
I'm currently sat crying over the price and limited availability of trackdays

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Would love to tick Croft off the list Nick but sadly it’s 250+miles away otherwise I’d of been.
@Beany What you reckon on a trip to the frozen North? No idea what Mazdaontrack is but I think there’s a clue there somewhere!

Me and a friend started Mazda on Track some 13 years ago now, but we have been any car since about 6 months after. If anyone came on the Clio day at Blyton in 2019, we ran that for you, after another TDO were found to be to grumpy! :think::sunglasses:

Croft is a brilliant circuit. Everyone thinks Cadwell is the best but Croft is proper.

Me and a friend started Mazda on Track some 13 years ago now, but we have been any car since about 6 months after. If anyone came on the Clio day at Blyton in 2019, we ran that for you, after another TDO were found to be to grumpy! :think::sunglasses:

Croft is a brilliant circuit. Everyone thinks Cadwell is the best but Croft is proper.
I’ll look into it thanks. We’ve spoke about it often enough just never got round to it. Maybe nows the time

Croft is defo worth the trip. I stayed over the night before last times.
tis only 160 miles for me though:tearsofjoy:

Same boat as you Ben - 2 TDs (Donni and Cadwell) cancelled so I now booked Brands and Castle Combe for Apr and July. Prices are high but let's face it, it's not like we've been out spending our money on anything these days:smile:

Car is looking great as always

Reactions: Big Ben
Same boat as you Ben - 2 TDs (Donni and Cadwell) cancelled so I now booked Brands and Castle Combe for Apr and July. Prices are high but let's face it, it's not like we've been out spending our money on anything these days:smile:

Car is looking great as always
Talk of the devil!
Just been watching your YouTube video of Croft back in 2017. Digging your disco feet as ever:thumb:

• Haha
Reactions: Yiannis197
I Can't believe you've sold this.

New owner has got a bargain, I think you should've added another £1k to the price but at least you got a quick sale.

Hope you find a decent replacement.