Big Bens non Clio

I'm 45 and there will be something similar going on the R27 soon :smiley:

And the steering wheel looks AMAZING!
Thanks Mes. You've made me feel young again:tonguewink:

Looking forward to your wheel choice mate. What about putting up your own thread?

Thanks Mes. You've made me feel young again:tonguewink:

Looking forward to your wheel choice mate. What about putting up your own thread?

Glad I could help fella!

Yeah, I should probably start a thread. I'll get around to it at some point.

Great stuff Ben, the steering wheels looks class, I'm a fan of the blue band as well! Cracking interior with the seats and the gearknob too!

Sorry to fill this thread with the same old comments but that wheel does look absolutely fantastic!

Aww yeah winner winner chicken dinner!

Tempting to become the first 200t owner (that I know of) to have a custom wheel - but as they if there's nothing wrong don't try and fix it!

Reactions: ///M and Jimmy
Had a spare couple of hours this morning so was going to give her a much needed clean.
Was bloody freezing so can't face it now!

Might do the interior later instead

frost.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy
Treated myself to a couple of cleaning(think it's called detailing) products. :grinning:

No idea how to properly use any of it but how hard can it be??

Will put some pics up once I've given them a whirl... about July time is my guess:wink:

View attachment 16404

Auto Finesse revive is awesome on exterior plastics. Been my choice for a few years now.

Just make sure you shake the bottle well before every use (Or even during use if your gonna be a while)....otherwise it can separate and you end up with a watery liquid at the end of the bottle.....

Reactions: Big Ben
Bit of a cleaning day today as the weather has finally got above freezing and my work this afternoon was cancelled:grinning:

New products were great (clay bar and chemical guys instawax). But hands are knackered.
3 hours invested but worth it just for that shine. Will clay bar again in the spring just to keep on top of it as I doubt that I got everything decontaminated.

rear.png side.png front.png

Even gave the Engine bay a once overengine.png

Thanks for looking...

Very nice Ben, good results with the new products! It is a top shine, well worth those three hours! Shuv will be thinking "A mere 3 hours?!" :smiley:

Reactions: ///M