Better brake setup

My brakes are crap there fading out too soon previous owner must of put the worst pads and disks known to man for cheap parts at the right money.
So I need help any recommendations and what size are the disks standard ? Front

Discs are 312mm. Brembo HC discs + ferodo pads working nice. I got m-Tec discs + mintex M1144 brake pads but still bedding so can't say much.

My setup is brembo discs with HEL lines, mintex m1155 pads and motul rbf 660 fluid and that's a bloody awesome setup.

Hel lines are cheapest from Camskill if your looking them.

I've got sitting waiting to be fitted:
Tarox F2000 disks (front)
Ferodo DS2500
Hel lines (clear)
Motul RBF660 fluid
And some new pins (Mrpink).

Will let you know middle of next week what they're like as it will be then before I get it all fitted.

Last edited:
Before spending any money, it would be worth checking that the inner pad isn't seized in the caliper. Unless they are stripped and cleaned at least annually the pads tend to get stuck in the caliper causing the braking to be reduced.

It may be that the parts are of good quality but need a good strip and clean.

My setup is brembo discs with HEL lines, mintex m1155 pads and motul rbf 660 fluid and that's a bloody awesome setup.

Similar setup to me. Think mine are pagid discs with M1155 pads and super blue fluid. Track day at Blyton Park next weekend so will find out how good they are, but so far really happy with them on the road.

Similar setup to me. Think mine are pagid discs with M1155 pads and super blue fluid. Track day at Blyton Park next weekend so will find out how good they are, but so far really happy with them on the road.

Just a word of warning on the Superblue, most who have tried it have found it to cause a squeak on the clutch as the reservoir is shared with the brake fluid.
I would advise against the risk of trying it, mine developed a squeak on SB after about a week and a track day. Swapped to Motul and after about a week squeak went. Plenty of other posts on here and Goolgle about SB doing this.

110% DO NOT USE SUPERBLUE ATE

feckin clutch squeaks! Even after changing to normal fluid, the squeak is still there but going slowly.