Best way to fit a TRS Tow Strap?

Hi guys,

Tried searching but struggling to find anything

Whats the best way to fit one of these beauties ensuring security

im working on a solution for this at the moment as ive got one to fit. it should be done by weds or thurs so ill keep you posted

Ok spot on andy cheers mate.

I might possibly have another one on the way, as I got an email saying 1st one posted got posted on 4/01/11 and one from today so we shall see.... what color you go for??

red one to match up with the brembos got 2 actualy so ive got a spare for when it gets dirty lol

the other thing is it may be slightly different as ive got a 200 but i think all the underpinnings are the same

ive got to wait till monday to got to a mates work who have big tap and die sets to check the oem tow eye thread size. then it should be fairly quick to do from there

ah cool.

Im away at my parents tonight alone :worried: so might strip the car down in garage and have a little play see if I can figure anything out

Mine finally arrived today also. However, I have four as opposed to the 1 pair that I ordered?

If you could keep us posted on your progress Andy that would be superb.

Mine finally arrived today also. However, I have four as opposed to the 1 pair that I ordered?

If you could keep us posted on your progress Andy that would be superb.

:scared: soo unfair i kick up all the fuss with the guy and you get all the freebees lol

i will do i may be able to make a few or just post the how to for making the bit and fitting the strap lol

second that noddie haha
Im going upto my mates unit today to see whether or not we can figure anything out, might just end up welding a bracket onto subframe lol

i just fitting mine :wink:
from two days if you want i'll can post new photo

i'm cutting the standard tow like in the picture for fit the trs tow strap on the original tow

Schermata2011-03-02a145509.png