Best place for some track tyres

nicfred

Gold Member
Looking for some race/track tyres, thinking r888, federal rsr, or other good ones, not using on road only track.

anyone know where the good deals are at, need some ASAP, track day Wednesday

Depends what youre after, camskill, demon tweeks usually post what they have in as live stock

Dean Tweeks as mentioned have stock of most tyres. If you're looking for track only then I wouldn't bother with Federals or 888's. Get something that's Motorsport only. Have a look at the Dmacks, epic tyres.

Our next choice will be dz03g if we dont run full slicks, i have a contact for the dunlop supplier for the clio cup series, but im not sure on lead times

Are you looking for tyres that will get you to and from the trackday ie. road legal? Or all out race tyres ie. slicks (Non-road legal?

Are you looking for tyres that will get you to and from the trackday ie. road legal? Or all out race tyres ie. slicks (Non-road legal?

Car goes on a trailer and hardly use on the road, if I do I've got wheels with road tyres, not allowed to use full slicks, and they have to be msa blue book approved, need to get something sorted today so I get them tomorrow in time for Wednesday track day before Mallory race at week end.