best for white?

what polishes and wax's out there have people found best for white cars? previously had black car and found it easy to get a deep shine but finding it harder with my white 200. been using a meguiers and zymol combination but not convinced. dont mind spending if its top stuff so any suggestions would be awesome!cheers guys

I'd give dodo supernatural a try for white. If you email Gaz @ detailed obsessions he'll give you some great advice mate :smile:

Supernatural in my opinion is well and truly over priced and most definitely doesn't live up to it's claims of durability. For white I would be tempted to go for the Jeffs Acrylic Kit from Polished Bliss - truly an astonishing product.

At the end of the day though just keep trying products until you find one that suits you. We all differ in opinions when it comes to the "which wax for <insert colour here>" question. There's no right or wrong answer, just preference.

hmmm as you say with black it is easy to get a deep shine but tbh ure looking for something different in white paint, more of a high gloss, if the budget stretches get some swissvax BIS i use this on a white 350z and it looks amazing. be sure to prime the paintwork first and maybe even a light polish to remove swirl marks. look for Paul Dalton i remember him doing a white lambo and the finish . . .. well this is what u want it to look like lol