clio197.net legend
you can only pick 1 so think carefully
fav meal
me, you cant beat full englsh breakfast
egg,bacon,sausage,mushrooms,beans,toms,black pudding,fried bread,brown sauce

argghhhhhhh

i love a full english but my best

chips, sausage, egg fried rice, sweet n sour sauce yuuuummmmmm

Sweet and sour chicken hong kong style for me but only from one take away about half an hour away from us in the car so dont get it that regular.

Woody, thought yours would be beans ?? :tongueout:

only in the week its beans maz . . . .

and I can assure you its not my favourite.

Chicken Dhansak, pilau rice and plain naan, from Balti Palace, Trysull Road, Merry Hill, Wolverhampton!

Argh this is hard...

If it's home made then nothing beats my Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni if I do say so myself!

If I'm dining out it has to be a Saag Paneer at the Bird in Alea Leeds, yes please!!!!!

Argh this is hard...

If it's home made then nothing beats my Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni if I do say so myself!

If I'm dining out it has to be a Saag Paneer at the Bird in Alea Leeds, yes please!!!!!
what the hell is saag paneer:huh:

It's an Indian dish, I always get it when we go there, it's Spinach (Saag) and Paneer is an Indian Cheese, it's done in a creamy tomato sauce with herbs and spices = delicious!

It's an Indian dish, I always get it when we go there, it's Spinach (Saag) and Paneer is an Indian Cheese, it's done in a creamy tomato sauce with herbs and spices = delicious!
errghh
sounds wonderful lol

^^^

Don't mock it until you've tried it Roy, you'd be surprised how nice it is I'm sure!

I used to love Mama's Cheese Bake at Frankie & Benny's - only been once since they stopped doing it! :worried:

^^^

Don't mock it until you've tried it Roy, you'd be surprised how nice it is I'm sure!

I used to love Mama's Cheese Bake at Frankie & Benny's - only been once since they stopped doing it! :worried:
is it hot the cheese cant stand cheese that has melted??:worried: