Best colour in your eyes???

I like White, just not on RenaultSports. Corsa looks good in White so do some of the German brigade, just cannot get away with it on Renaults.

Well thats just asking for it :swear: :tomato: :f1team07: :woody: :ban:

DSCN0039.gif

Liquid Yellow is the best colour for me but I like Nimbus, Albi Blue, Glacier White, Racing Blue, Storm Grey and Ultra Red... in other words, almost all the colours!!

I used to own a Nimbus 197 and now I own an Ultra Red 200 but I'll always wish I'd been brave enough to go Liquid Yellow!!

200 has to be alien green. i wanted one badly but couldnt find a decent one at the time, so settled on my white one.

Black well cleaned and polished is my cup of tea! Unfortunately the closest one to me for sale was opposite end of the country in Devon :worried: So found a tasty Glacier White :smiley:D

Last edited:
For me the only car that stood out and shouted wow was an Alien Green 200. Love it. And I also love storm grey and nimbus of course :wink:

The most striking (whilst also looking great) IMO is definitely LY, looks great! Although as a understated 197 the UR is by far my preference and the first affordable car that looks great in this colour, but then again I would say that :tongueout:

Last edited:
Liquid Yellow is the best colour for me but I like Nimbus, Albi Blue, Glacier White, Racing Blue, Storm Grey and Ultra Red... in other words, almost all the colours!!

I used to own a Nimbus 197 and now I own an Ultra Red 200 but I'll always wish I'd been brave enough to go Liquid Yellow!!

Personally, my favourite is Liquid Yellow, but then again I am slight bias :smiley:

So my top three of preference:
1. Liquid Yellow
2. Ultra Red
3. French Racing Blue

But I think all the colours look great!

Albi, GW and Racing Blue, not sure on the order to be honest, like them all!