Before anyone else puts

£310 is not bad at all for a Ring damage. I wouldn't even class it as an accident haha

On a serious note I'm really glad it ended as ''lightly'' as this mate. That's the tricky thing with the ring I guess, you don't know what the other are going to do and such a difference in speed in between cars..

Compared to what bills I heard other people were walking away with I got off very lightly :smiley:

You just never know whats going to be around the next corner on that bit of road

Close shave that!Glad it has not put you of:thumbup1:

Love the place too much! I will certainly go with a bit more respect knowing how easy it is first hand.

Compared to what bills I heard other people were walking away with I got off very lightly :smiley:

You just never know whats going to be around the next corner on that bit of road

Love the place too much! I will certainly go with a bit more respect knowing how easy it is first hand.
You'll be in a meg engine'd car next year. Guarantee it.

Thats an interesting line. Take it he's ok, looked to have rolled it and the marshal was off like a snail.

JESUS! And they say Bedford is safe! Crazy speed carried in that drift

It said on facebook he was ok, the guy coming outta the pits had a lucky escape too :s

Came off very lightly compared to alot of other cars in that video, thanfully you went off to the left instead of speeding off to the barrier on your right!

JESUS! And they say Bedford is safe! Crazy speed carried in that drift

Your looking at around 100mph corner. Don't wish the criticise but he keeps his foot in going on the smoke from the rear tyres and going on the wheels he isn't hard on the brakes until he's almost on the grass.

Easy from a replay i know, hope he had insurance.

Thats an interesting line. Take it he's ok, looked to have rolled it and the marshal was off like a snail.

I thought that. God forbid someone was hurt. He never reached for his radio, like he was walking to the shops. F*cking div.

Regards ESP. I find it slows me down on track tbh, BUT if you turn it off you have to accept the consequences. I've only ever switched it off in the dry and once I'm settled in to the track. It saved me LOTS of times at a wet silverstone that's for sure. Although in my new track car I don't have ESP anyway so it's not like I have a choice haha!

I thought that. God forbid someone was hurt. He never reached for his radio, like he was walking to the shops. F*cking div.

Regards ESP. I find it slows me down on track tbh, BUT if you turn it off you have to accept the consequences. I've only ever switched it off in the dry and once I'm settled in to the track. It saved me LOTS of times at a wet silverstone that's for sure. Although in my new track car I don't have ESP anyway so it's not like I have a choice haha!

Undoubtably quicker with it off IF you have the talent to control the car yourself during slides etc. However I put my cars worth before my pride because I know I'm not good enough to save it when things go wrong. On the ring IMO it'd just be silly to turn it off.