Bedford Trackday 20.04.19

MattP

Paid Member
A5C2BFC9-4651-4E70-9771-0A028547F004.jpeg 0F938D3A-FAF1-4FEE-B853-8C5878DF7501.jpeg DD30E360-00E8-495A-9F3C-3EB7DC06907D.jpeg E8240C33-26A2-4B6A-912F-D02425BFFDBC.jpeg 9DF9D852-D386-4882-8B0F-B75AFB8AABDF.jpeg Not sure if this is right place so move If not

Lovely day for a track day and great to meet a fair few forum members which was a nice surprise!

The Clio was awesome, never missed a beat and I was literally the last car on the track when time was called - still got a stupid grin plastered across my face!

Needless to say I have also left the track with a mental shopping list! Tyres being the first port of call!

Anyway couple of photos and looking forward to maybe joining the next forum track day!

Was good to meet you Matt, and thanks for taking me out in yours. The Akra is awesome! You drive really well and it is already a great setup you have.
Wheels, tyres and coilies and you’ll have an even bigger grin on your face!
Just realised how I remembered your plate - I was training at Sage in Reading back in October and swear I drove past you on one of the roads that parallels the motorway.

Reactions: MattP
Was good to meet you Matt, and thanks for taking me out in yours. The Akra is awesome! You drive really well and it is already a great setup you have.
Wheels, tyres and coilies and you’ll have an even bigger grin on your face!
Just realised how I remembered your plate - I was training at Sage in Reading back in October and swear I drove past you on one of the roads that parallels the motorway.

Thanks! I was definitely getting smoother by the end of the day. Appreciate you coming out and doing some siting laps with me seeing as I missed the official ones!

As for seeing me on those roads I drive them every day to work alongside the M4 so that was most probably me!

Cracking few photos, was good to meet you and glad you enjoyed the car!
The Akra on overrun sounds awesome!