Bed time clean

Jesus Christ MATT197

You got too much time on your hands mate...
Seriously thats a top job done fancy doing a meg lol?
I didn't think anyone was worse than me! I feel much better thanks!

Wow I thought my White speedlines looked good on black. Looks insanely good on RB!!!

Great job on the clean!! Was planning on getting my Speedlines off for a good clean and protect but recently curbed them :worried: so will do it when their refurbed!

Cover is wicked aswell!!

Again thank you all for the kind comments :thumbup:

Not sure how long for, but you are the winner at the moment loL!

Why is it off road for 9 months? Or am I being blind and missing the place where you put it?!

Mike

LOL you nutter Mike haha :lol:

And I have gone back to university to get my degree, final year and all that so I am not using my car at all, I catch the train now, a nice 1h20m trip.

I did try to sell for ages but no one was interested, will be nice once I get to driver her again and have the money to sort a few areas out.

Jesus Christ MATT197

You got too much time on your hands mate...
Seriously thats a top job done fancy doing a meg lol?
I didn't think anyone was worse than me! I feel much better thanks!

lol, correction did have to much time, now I got hardly any :bounce:

Just wish I could use a DA or rotary to remove the swirls but the vibrations mess my hands up to much.

Wow I thought my White speedlines looked good on black. Looks insanely good on RB!!!

Great job on the clean!! Was planning on getting my Speedlines off for a good clean and protect but recently curbed them :worried: so will do it when their refurbed!

Cover is wicked aswell!!

Thanks Craig, you really think the wheels look good in white? I never get that much feedback from people, I was going to change them to black once the cars back on the road as mine are also curbed.

Yeah I am impressed with the cover, just hope the paint stays in good condition, will just have to see how it goes.

Matt197
Its not the machinery mate its the type of pad and polish that eliminates the swirls...
I'm not a expert but just had my rear end done on the meg.
Not a swirl in site!!
Bodyshop used 3m Products. if it helps..

Definition of EXPERT:
EX is a has been.
PERT is a drip under pressure...