Battery change on Clio RS IV

Hi guys,so after 7 years it's time to replace the battery of my Clio.
Quite surprised That it lasted all this time.

So my question is,
Is it something I can do by myself?
As I read somewhere on the internet that that because the car has got a start stop button after the battery swap it needs plugging into diagnostic to tell the car that the battery has been replaced.
Is that correct or I can just do it by myself providing I will use a proper start stop battery?
Thanks in advance

UPDATE: so did some digging here and there and found out that lots of people who replaces the battery themselves on diesel and petrol Clio as well as other Renault models then had the orange spanner light coming up with the error 'check stop start' on the dashboard.
Apparently this is caused by blowing off a 5amp fuse located near the battery that should be removed before removing the old battery.

I haven't had a look yet but any of you guys knows where this 5amp BMS fuse is within Clio?

Thanks for the reply,that's great then,
So I just disconnect the black cable first then the red one,
Swap battery,secure the new one and then red cable back on,then black and that's it?
Anything to do on the dashboard?

I’ve always done it the other way round I take the red of first then the black
Change the battery then put on black and lastly the red
I may be wrong but I’ve never had a problem that way

Thanks for the reply,that's great then,
So I just disconnect the black cable first then the red one,
Swap battery,secure the new one and then red cable back on,then black and that's it?
Anything to do on the dashboard?
This is the correct procedure.

You’ll probably need to reset your clock. Mileage and trip computer will reset too. I would make sure you have your radio code to hand - as it may require it.

To be honest. I’m not sure.
Personally I’d just put my reg in on euro car parts, and buy whichever one had warranty.

They quite expensive though on euro car parts.
I might go for varta since it was in the car originally.
Thanks

Have you had a look what the prices are like on carparts4less.co.uk (ECP's online only site)

In fact if its cheaper, if you phone ECP they will match the price.

I don't usually have many issues with batteries, but I have only replaced one in donkeys years and that was on my 182 Cup, I think I replaced it with a Exide one. (lights were flashing all over the place before changing it - the dash was like a christmas tree :laughing:)
Once swapped, never had an issue.

I have got Yuasa batteries on a couple of my cars (both Hondas and come standard)
I've had a few Honda and they all had Yuasa and even when I left the cars unused for a few weeks, if they died (like on the CR-Z) they responded very well to charging with the Optimate.

My lads Civic was trying to tell me it needed a new battery the other day, handbrake light and ABS light flashing when on full lock, and the power steering pulses in the opposite direction.
Charged it with the CTEK for 24 hours and all seems good now - starts on the button no hesitation.

Thanks for your help guy,battery replacement went easy but I will be opening another thread as I didn't fix my issue.