Bathroom Fitters

Roy

clio197.net legend
Have we any on here that fancying a job to do for me???? Basically it's ripping out a on-suit and turning it in to a wet room for me.
pm me if your interested and I will let you know details.YOU MUST BE GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! lol :wink:

Hi Roy,

Fitting front I can not help you however my family run a bathroom business in London if you are interested in parts or just need general advice, id be happy to help.

I see someone mentioned bath store above. My family started bath store before it was the name it is now. That annoying blue with a tinge of green WAS my dads favourite colour.

Well I could but prob a bit far to go Roy. Been a plumber since 16 and been on building sites and jobs since I was old enough to pass tools lol. Was self employed for 4 years straight after getting qualified and only got in to my job now because of health. It's a shame as done a wet room for my oh grandparents who got a grant because of their health. Looked great :smile:

Well I could but prob a bit far to go Roy. Been a plumber since 16 and been on building sites and jobs since I was old enough to pass tools lol. Was self employed for 4 years straight after getting qualified and only got in to my job now because of health. It's a shame as done a wet room for my oh grandparents who got a grant because of their health. Looked great :smile:
No probs mate.Its just that I don't want some cowboy doing it.I was a self employed roof tiler for 15 yr and new everyone in the trade but they have nearly all give it up due to the last 5/6yrs :worried:

Hi Roy,

Fitting front I can not help you however my family run a bathroom business in London if you are interested in parts or just need general advice, id be happy to help.

I see someone mentioned bath store above. My family started bath store before it was the name it is now. That annoying blue with a tinge of green WAS my dads favourite colour.

Cheers mate appreciate it

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Siliconsteve General Chat 0
K Wheels and Tyres 26