Bargain wheels

picked these up on piston heads for 450 with r888s, i should of pulled his pants down and bent him over aswell.

not great pics at the moment.

Attachments

• dan phone pics 004.jpg
    dan phone pics 004.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 94
They are the 18" meggy wheels. You got a good buy there. A set went on ebay the other week that had tyres but needed refurb, went for £500 !

Anyone know of news on k-tec 5 spoke wheels they were getting all excited about releasing soon?

Seen a meg at Trax with em on, look Brill.

Think they r just Speedline compos?

Anyone know of news on k-tec 5 spoke wheels they were getting all excited about releasing soon?

Seen a meg at Trax with em on, look Brill.

Think they r just Speedline compos?

not heard of or seen these, got any pics ??

they are r26 18", got 235/40/18 tyres on so there aint much room on full lock let me tell ya.
i really like them, need to get some new rubber on them tho as the rains will be here soon.
the wheels have only done 4 track days so not a single mark on them and plenty of tread left so gonna bang them on ebay.

You need a tyre change. There is just to much tire on the rim. What size is that? 235/40?

But it is a bargain. Bought mine for 900euro's... Sold the meggytyres for 250euro's and bought Falkens for 600euro's. So do the math, I paid 1250...euro's!

Anyway, they look great on our 197's!

You need a tyre change. There is just to much tire on the rim. What size is that? 235/40?

But it is a bargain. Bought mine for 900euro's... Sold the meggytyres for 250euro's and bought Falkens for 600euro's. So do the math, I paid 1250...euro's!

Anyway, they look great on our 197's!

i am going for a trye change just as soon as ive sold my old wheels and got a buyer for the R888's , they dont actually look that bad in the flesh tho, the handling is so much better tho with these tyres.

still very happy with what i paid though.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yeorge Clio 197 Area 2
J90RDN eBay Finds 10
Siliconsteve eBay Finds 6
J90RDN eBay Finds 0
MP93 Clio 197 Area 13