Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely gutted, got caught speeding a few weeks back and the paper work has just come though its going to be at least a 4 month ban and 700+ euro fine very bad times

defo would be a year ban 1000+ pounds and a retest but its a lesson and has been well learned need to grow up and keep that kind of driving on the track

Oh dear, not good, but at least you are only having a 4 month ban. Could have been worse. You naughty boy! Lol!

i think you might think twice next time, :f1team07::f1team07::f1team07::f1team07::f1team07:

im sure 4 months will go pretty quick.

my daughters boyfriend just been done doing 96mph on m6
3 points £250 fine lucky git

150 kph is around 90mph. it's easy to get caught out here though (obviously there's no excuse for having fun with a focus rs, lol) as they have differing speed limits in strange places...

90 in a 40 essentially.
but that doesn't neccessarily mean he was speeding through something like a school zone (which is a 30kph zone...) or a built up area. speed limit on the motorways are reduced from 130kph/unlimited to 100/90kph just near slip roads to get on and off the motorway.

Aw gutted mate!

TBH its getting easier to speed over here, not many speed cameras left, no funding for traffic cars etc etc - people just don't do it because the fuel costs so much lmao! I don't know if anyone else has noticed but you can be sat at 70ish and still be the fastest thing on the motorway!!!

it was on a duel carrage way heading out of a town i didnt even know what the speed limit was just that i was probably going to fast i hope it flies by cant live with out driving my car :worried:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N General Chat 27
Shocker Clio General Chat 22
Giles General Chat 3