Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would you prefer the gas chamber? you would think im a rapist

How can you say that!? Maz was light on what she said to you, in my opinion you should have been banned for at least a couple of years for doing over double the speed limit!

How can you say that!? Maz was light on what she said to you, in my opinion you should have been banned for at least a couple of years for doing over double the speed limit!

I think at some point we've all done something silly and not been caught (some more silly than others) I'd be gutted myself if this was me...but I still think yes four months is light compared to what you'd get elsewhere...I think it's just a moment of face the consequences I suppose.

I do hope the time fly's by for you though and hope you don't make the same mistake again. Personally I reckon the fear of loosing your license for any period of time is enough to make anyone learn.

One of my mates got done for 85MPH in a 40MPH and got his 12 month ban down to 6 months on financial hardship/job loss grounds and managed (luckily) to relocate within his job to accomadate this...And I class him as very lucky.

Last edited:
what would you prefer the gas chamber? you would think im a rapist

No need for that Luke :confused1:.

How do you know I haven’t lost a loved one through speeding?

What do you expect.. sympathy from everyone?

You committed a crime so you have to be prepared to do the time, 4 months is nothing, I stand by what I said.

Why has no1 else asked, Did you smoke the Focus or what ??

Nah im messing, sure you regret it now but as Maz said some people on here may have lost loved ones through speeding related accidents.

With this topic your bound to get some people who will slate you for it.

Im sort of on the fence as I do think I would be in bother without transport but its what you should expect from racing :thumbdown:

Why has no1 else asked, Did you smoke the Focus or what ??

looooooooooooooooooooooool good comment!!
and anyway, as said, most, if not all, have been flying around and thought, going a bit too quick here!! well i know i've done double the speed limit more times than i care to admit. always been well chosen places though, you won't catch me doing 60mph past a school... lol.

No need for that Luke :confused1:.

How do you know I haven’t lost a loved one through speeding?

What do you expect.. sympathy from everyone?

You committed a crime so you have to be prepared to do the time, 4 months is nothing, I stand by what I said.

did i request sympathy no i didnt and at what point did i say i was not prepaired to do the time i have accepted what i have done and have learned from it i stand by what i said

I'm sure four months will fly by, learn a lesson from it and make sure you know the limit for the road you're on in the future. You've got off quite lightly I think. If you got caught at the equivalent of 2.5 times over the speed limit here would've seen you in court all day long and a much sterner sentence then what you've been given.

Still, we all speed at times and all the rest of it, but there's a time and a place. And racing on roads is never a good idea in my opinion, you don't get medals for winning and you don't look cool and when it goes wrong, it goes wrong big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N General Chat 27
Shocker Clio General Chat 22
Giles General Chat 3