Back in a 197!

Good afternoon

Been on here a while now when I first had a 197, forgot my login, signed up again last year and now I can properly reintroduce myself!

On Friday I pick up a 197 cup and very pleased to be back in a clio again, spec wise its in nimbus silver w/ recaros, air con, black speedlines and colour coded bump strips/mirrors.

Brief history, Bought a 197 in May 07, did 30k in 18 months in it and loved it, but wanted to try something different and got an S2000 as a replacement, which was short lived as th engine went and didnt really bond with it after it was fixed. Sold it, had a lolvo for a few months as a run around and then bought an R26R. Had that for around 2 years before selling it so I could move into my own place, got a Twingo Silverstone which I have had for about 8 months but never really grew on me, great fun to drive but not as good on fuel as I hoped and just not 'me' really. So trading it on towards the 197 cup!

Im more of a lurker than anything so dont expect much from me content wise :tongueout:. (just being honest!)

Rob

P.s. If you see this, hi Jonesy, long time no speak!

Welcome back to the Clio and the Forum, no doubt I'll be back in one at some point too. They are the kind of car that sticks in your mind and you bond with.