Aza's Albi Blue 197 - Boosted 270 BHP & 301 lb-ft

Cheers yeah still going strong! :smile:

How did you make your go pro mount? Would love one for my fast approaching track day!
Everyone who walked past mine and my mates car at FCS asked the same question lol :tongueout:.
It was custom made by my mate in that black 182, drew up and done on CNC. Maybe we should go into production :d!

Video coming soon.

Car looks awesome bud, really gutted i missed the french car show! Def going to make it next year. The weather alone made me jealous as i stay in scotland lol.

Doh, I'm going to Combe on the 10th mate! I had to delay my previous June attempt because of the gearbox and luckily BHP trackdays were cool with me just moving it out til August.

Not sure where I'll go after Combe, fancied the RS day at Oulton but it's sold out. Perhaps Brands in Sept (2nd or 14th), though probably doing Abingdon in Oct with Jimfacebinface so have to see how the funds are looking! Car is going to Tech1 on Wed's to have the box fitted.

Doh, I'm going to Combe on the 10th mate! I had to delay my previous June attempt because of the gearbox and luckily BHP trackdays were cool with me just moving it out til August.

Not sure where I'll go after Combe, fancied the RS day at Oulton but it's sold out. Perhaps Brands in Sept (2nd or 14th), though probably doing Abingdon in Oct with Jimfacebinface so have to see how the funds are looking! Car is going to Tech1 on Wed's to have the box fitted.
Bad timing lol.
Awesome mate you sound busy! Enjoy :smile:.

My mates LY 197 is currently there getting the megane swap treatment. :smiley:

Yeah saw a post with an R27 getting Meg'd! You going to be engaging in a power war I hope :smiley: Must be about time to turn the wick up slighly :wink:

First of all: great looking clio you got there! Love the blue/orange scheme!

Now I've got some questions about running 18" wheels on some coilovers. Do you know by any chance the ET value of your rims? I'd also like to put mine on some coilovers but I'm not sure they'll fit (standard 18" from RB7/raider). Probably I worry for nothing but just want to be sure :d.

When you turn full lock there's enough clearance? And does is rub occasionally or still frequently? Its especially for track and fast road use so won't be going too low.

PS: couldn't sent you a private message because your inbox is full :wink:

Last edited:
@fre23 ... speedline turini 8x18 are ET60. in the opening post there's mention of 15mm spacers ... so that's ET45. would be very surprised if these rub on the inside. on the outside though ... our wheels are ET66.

@fre23 ... speedline turini 8x18 are ET60. in the opening post there's mention of 15mm spacers ... so that's ET45. would be very surprised if these rub on the inside. on the outside though ... our wheels are ET66.

If thats true I don't have too worry then :thumbup1:

If thats true I don't have too worry then :thumbup1:
As @fre23 said really. Only trouble I've had is they rub on the back if I take 3 passengers and the fronts have worn holes in the wheel arch liner on track. :thumbup1:
You shouldn't have the rubbing issue with the 18" radier/r26.r wheels though.

Thanks for the appreciation :smile:.

As @fre23 said really. Only trouble I've had is they rub on the back if I take 3 passengers and the fronts have worn holes in the wheel arch liner on track. :thumbup1:
You shouldn't have the rubbing issue with the 18" radier/r26.r wheels though.

Thanks for the appreciation :smile:.

I don't have a rear seat anymore so thats no problem :lol:, thanks for the info!