Autec wizard ?

renault_clio_3_autec_wizard_04_gr.jpg

autec_wizard_gunmetal_matt.jpg

Thinking about getting these fitted on a non lowered 197 cup, will it look odd with the ET45 ? anyone has any pics of ET45 7,5x17" on a non lowered 197 cup ?

they would probably look a bit silly if it's not lowered. [MENTION=53714]FinlayMiller[/MENTION] has them on his 197, but his is lowered. They do look great though, and they make a nice alternative to the usual Ultraleggeras.

As Sean said if you're on standard ride height I wouldn't, 23MM poke will look crap without the height drop and I'm fairly certain all of the 197's I've seen with these are lowered either on springs or coils. They've become a very popular choice due to how cheap they are at under £400 a set.

what about the ultraleggeras on the standard cup setup? do they look ok ? as surely would be better for me to stay on the standard springs, keep the ride quality where it is now, my previous 197 on eibachs was a little too low for my liking tbh

but just cant get over it and keep thinking new wheels :smile:

what about the ultraleggeras on the standard cup setup? do they look ok ? as surely would be better for me to stay on the standard springs, keep the ride quality where it is now, my previous 197 on eibachs was a little too low for my liking tbh

but just cant get over it and keep thinking new wheels :smile:
Ultra's should look fine on standard height, IIRC they're ET55? so Only 13MM poke nowhere near as drastic but have a silly price to match.

Mine is lowered as Sean said but gives you a couple more views of them on the car!
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1574.jpg
    IMG_1574.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 460
  • IMG_1623.jpg
    IMG_1623.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_1554.jpg
    IMG_1554.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 462
thanks FinlayMiller, that looks great, I have the front RS splitter as well, need to see what to do with the suspension then, put new dampers and lowering springs or get a set of B14, but the wheels are definitely a go for.

As Sean said if you're on standard ride height I wouldn't, 23MM poke will look crap without the height drop and I'm fairly certain all of the 197's I've seen with these are lowered either on springs or coils. They've become a very popular choice due to how cheap they are at under £400 a set.
[MENTION=31102]Warren[/MENTION] any links to where I can find them for that price? Everywhere i've looked is asking for £460 onwards

Last edited:
I can only find prices of £500 near where I live for these too haha, but before I get them, do you think they would look ok with H&R springs?

I would like the 30/40. but I don't know where to get them from. when I search for them they all seem to be 30/30. would you have a link to some 30/40? thanks

Similar Thread Suggestions