Attitude

Lol @ the CS comments.

I really want to know the comments people are referring to.

Tbh, on a public forum you are gonna find some people that dont share the same tastes. I know if I see something done to a car that I feel strongly ruins it then I'll say my piece.

Would be a boring place if everybody liked the same thing and disliked the same?

But yeah, there are some people that think they know everything. Cough, Mike's sig, Cough!

not so much "attitude" for me as theres always the :woody: button - its manners!!!

been a few pm me for help and i sent pdf of the manual etc to help out and never heard from them again and dont even say thanks......:swear:

Yes, I have notice this too and sometimes it's from the very people it shouldn't be coming from.

In all honesty though guys, non of us want his place I turn in to a total bitch-fest full of egos and know it alls (I'll mention no other forum names)

BUT

people have to be able to say their piece otherwise what's the point in a discussion forum? Without disagreement and perspective then things get boring, figures dwindle and the forum stagnates. Humour and personality is what keeps clubs alive :smile:

people have to be able to say their piece otherwise what's the point in a discussion forum? Without disagreement and perspective then things get boring, figures dwindle and the forum stagnates. Humour and personality is what keeps clubs alive :smile:

facebook_like_button_big.jpg

In all honesty though guys, non of us want his place I turn in to a total bitch-fest full of egos and know it alls (I'll mention no other forum names)

BUT

That's true, that's why people should respect other's opinions. At the end of the day, most people come on forums for opinions on their ideas, past or future and everyone has different opinions on different things.

We're all a massive bunch of b@st@rds, especially Roy. :smiley:

In all honesty, there's a few things I've seen and thought were a bit harsh or a bit snotty but in general I think 99% of the people on here are alright. The ones who seem a bit c0ck-ish tend to only post every now and then or have a flurry and then dissappear. It's no major issue I don't think, everyone has an opinion, some people won't get on with others, but that's life. As long as people keep it civil then it's all good.

One thing I have noticed though that seems to be on the increase over the last 4-5 months is ''racing'' threads.

Now, I'm no angel. But can people please think twice before you post up about having a ''race''. Nobody actually cares. True story.

Also on that point, with it being a fairly open forum, it's easy for anybody to come on and reach such threads and can lead to the cars and us as owners being looked upon as d!ckheads to the outside world. Not that I really care what others think, but I don't want the 197/200 to develop the same stigma that the VXRs, Saxos and Civic Type-Rs have developed in recent years... Which will in turn make people look at and treat me with that same stigma...

Yeah - it's all about how you say it too.

There's saying "It's not my cup of tea" or "I'm not feeling that spoiler" and there's just be downright rude and nasty/offensive/taking the p*ss...

not so much "attitude" for me as theres always the :woody: button - its manners!!!

been a few pm me for help and i sent pdf of the manual etc to help out and never heard from them again and dont even say thanks......:swear:

I've had this a few time with regards to stuff on my old progress thread. A little thank you goes a long way.

I think some people are missing the point it's not having an opinion (infact this is encouraged especially if it's an educated one) it how you put it across