Attitude

Noticed that recently when people are posting up others are finding the need to reply with snotty messages and just generally being ****s you wouldn't do it in person so why do it over the net? Anyone else noticed this or am I crazy ?

Got to say I've also noticed a couple of these...

This is this forums USP - it's not full of opinionated keyboard warriors!

not sure about the name and shame it but you are more than welcome to pm me with names :smile:
there are a few people that we are aware of and id be interested to know if other members think its the same people as us.

I've noticed, it's the type of things that makes me not spend as much time on CS.

Thanks for bringing this up, I too have noticed this, but Roy aside :wink: :wink:, please don't name and shame, pm myself and jase.

You like my signature??!! :wink::wink:

Please also refrain from turning this thread into an anti CS thread - I think we are all members on there, and I know that their senior most person frequents this site :wink::wink:

Love you all so much

Mike
Xxx

I have not noticed anything that's been that bad, I would say if you don't like someones reply and you think its offensive then report it. That's what the red explanation mark is for under the post count on the left side.

Noticed that recently when people are posting up others are finding the need to reply with snotty messages and just generally being ****s you wouldn't do it in person so why do it over the net? Anyone else noticed this or am I crazy ?

Oh shut up and stop crying about it!

/joke! :smiley::group:

We are aware of the need to keep the forum a pleasant place to come and visit, and endeavour to remove all offensive and bitchy comments where possible. As asked by Jase and Mike, anyone with any problems please contact a mod via PM.

Thanks.