As exhaust

Hallo allemaal,

Ik kom uit België, sorry als mijn Engels niet goed is!

Ive got my clio 197 for a year now, already fixed a lot of issues, but now the worst is comming!

The al known exhaust problems from the collector, i have found a cheap one 250 euro (new) so i want to try it out, but first maybe one of you have already tried it!?

Het heeft een rare hoek in het midden, maar de rest lijkt solide te zijn

Thanks for reading

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190205-175916_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190205-175916_Chrome.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 37
as Pav said, a lot of people around here just get an aftermarket one after getting issues with the genuine. The common choice is to go for the Toyosport manifold. Cheap and does the job, got it on mine.

Bare in mind you will want to at least fit a stiffer Upper Torque Arm mount (E.g. Powerflex) and maybe the Lower Engine Mount insert to reduce movement. Otherwise the Toyosport manifold tends to knock the subframe. With those two mounts done I get no problem.

Reactions: Pav
Hallo allemaal,

Ik kom uit België, sorry als mijn Engels niet goed is!

Ive got my clio 197 for a year now, already fixed a lot of issues, but now the worst is comming!

The al known exhaust problems from the collector, i have found a cheap one 250 euro (new) so i want to try it out, but first maybe one of you have already tried it!?

Het heeft een rare hoek in het midden, maar de rest lijkt solide te zijn

Thanks for reading
Ik vrees dat deze niet gaat passen...beter uwe laten maken of een toyosport of een ktec bestellen.

Thanks for the reactions, and yes i already have read good opinions from the toyo and k tec manifold, but now its a little bit to much money for me, just changed the cambelt, front tyres, battery, starter, dynamo and it keeps going.. its a old car with 200000km, i thought someone maybe already used the AS manifold, its only 250 euro its also aftermarket, and it has to fit i will post some pics if i'm changing it! I have already changed the engine mounts with powerflex bushes but the lower engine mount was like hel, it gives to much vibrations so i found a other solution its a full rubber mount and it has no vibrations and keeps the enging in place (see pictures)

Attachments

• thumb.jpeg
    thumb.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 30212-041.jpg
    30212-041.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 30212-055.jpg
    30212-055.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 30212-017.jpg
    30212-017.jpg