Arrived! :D

Pics or it's...

Oh wait, err, um, how do we know it's yours...pics of the v5 or it's not true :wink: :wink: :wink:

It looks very nice sir, and would look even nicer in it's natural surroundings, on a certain track in germany :wink:

I can feel your excitement coming out the phone up here in freeze land. You are more of a kid than me and that is saying something :wink:

Dont think you will be happy to you have seen a pic of me resting my nuts on the bonnet :smiley:

Looks fab mate, i reallylike the the grey bumper bits too rather than the black. I personally like the spoiler too. Good choice buddy :smile: enjoy it when you get it

Thanks folks.

I like the blue and anthracite, think they work well together, just a shame couldnt get the Speedo's in the same colour :worried:

Collection date is set for Monday at 12 o'clock! :smiley:

Then i got a call saying i may be needed for work 90miles away next week... DOH!

If I ever get home from this snow filled barran landscape, I might have to pop by and annoy you :wink:

Nurburgring for trial reasons!!

Wahey! Work trip next week has been called off :smiley:

Superb news that. When on Monday you picking it up. We're not getting ours until 1 as our salesman has 12 cars going out on Monday.

Am off all day though so cant wait. Taking her a "little" roadtrip next weekend to get her run in to.

Superb news that. When on Monday you picking it up. We're not getting ours until 1 as our salesman has 12 cars going out on Monday.

Am off all day though so cant wait. Taking her a "little" roadtrip next weekend to get her run in to.

Collecting at 12 o'clock :smile:

Gonna squeeze a thousand miles onto it over the next few weeks, drop the oil and then me and earpl are off to North Wales to admire the scenery at the end of March *ahem*

Also, bargain of the now! Had my insurance sorted through Admiral for about £450 quid for ten months, but set the 7 day free drive away through Renault that use Aviva, who also gave me a full quote... £320 fully comp for 12 months!! Effectively saved £220!

I know a little car that's going to get a present :smiley:

Last edited:

Why not take her on a "longer" road trip in June, round Germany's finest toll road - the Nurburgring :wink:

Why not take her on a "longer" road trip in June, round Germany's finest toll road - the Nurburgring :wink:

No can do! Getting married then. Dont think she'd be best pleased if I cancelled the honeymoon and said we were going to the 'ring :scared:

No can do! Getting married then. Dont think she'd be best pleased if I cancelled the honeymoon and said we were going to the 'ring :scared:

Bah! Thats is NO excuse. Honeymoon at the Ring - EVERY woman loves cars :wink: Thats why my wife "ALWAYS" comes on all our car trips :wink:

I will in good time pal. Work commitments pending :thumbup1:

OMG! OK :smile: