Arranged a test drive of a ST

18K deposit? Bloody hell.

I put £500 down, and pay £280 a month for two years (PCP) on my fiesta

I don't want a pcp which don't get me wrong I could have done but even the pcp deals are weak.

The only RS with 0% apr is the new 265

I don't want a pcp which don't get me wrong I could have done but even the pcp deals are weak.

The only RS with 0% apr is the new 265

Knowing the 265 is 0% i'm wondering now if its worth looking into that on PCP as a better option rather than X amount interest on a 14K 250... guess the only solution is go to Renault and find out.

I don't understand why Renault don't do decent finance offers, or if they do, they don't advertise it.

For example.

Megane

48 monthly payments of£428
Customer deposit£2,999
On the road price£28,245
Deposit contribution£0
Total amount to be financed£25,246
Acceptance fee£99

Focus

[h=3]Finance Example[/h]
Total Cash Price £21,995
24 Monthly Payments of £189
Customer Deposit £5,334.05
Dealer Deposit Contribution £1,500
Term of Agreement
shim.gif
24 Months
Credit Arrangement Fee £10
Option to Purchase Fee £10
GMFV - Option to Purchase Payment £11,953
Total Amount Payable £23,343.05
Rate of Interest (Fixed) 4.3798%

Knowing the 265 is 0% i'm wondering now if its worth looking into that on PCP as a better option rather than X amount interest on a 14K 250... guess the only solution is go to Renault and find out.

It was around 6 weeks ago I looked. You needed a 50% deposit, which I had but dealers would move bugger all on the price of the cars.

Renault simply aren't providing enough support.

It was around 6 weeks ago I looked. You needed a 50% deposit, which I had but dealers would move bugger all on the price of the cars.

Renault simply aren't providing enough support.

Ah ok - if Ford are doing pretty good on the current finance deals then i may have to pop in and see what they could offer on a used Focus RS if any are in stock

Mk7_fiesta_racing_by_pumaspeed_olsbergs_mse_wide_arched_ken_block_replica_body_kit0.jpg

The more I see this the more I actually want one..

Wide arch kit, KSport big brakes BC coilovers, carbon fibre bonnet, carbon fibre spoiler and a focus RS engine.. Full of win for me

Ah ok - if Ford are doing pretty good on the current finance deals then i may have to pop in and see what they could offer on a used Focus RS if any are in stock

I am saying it may have changed as deal do from time to time but was on 6 weeks or so back.

I am saying it may have changed as deal do from time to time but was on 6 weeks or so back.

I had a quick check online and couldnt see it. Not had a viewing on the 200 yet, just timewasters :worried: so with a free weekend i could easily has a wander between Renault and Ford to see roughly what options are on finance. Will probably be more than im wanting to pay though, hence currently aiming for a 13-14K meg250.

Mk7_fiesta_racing_by_pumaspeed_olsbergs_mse_wide_arched_ken_block_replica_body_kit0.jpg

The more I see this the more I actually want one..

Wide arch kit, KSport big brakes BC coilovers, carbon fibre bonnet, carbon fibre spoiler and a focus RS engine.. Full of win for me

I like this, think i prefer it to the standard car - gives it a bit more presence and stands out

Kevin you are not seriously considering a fiesta to replace your Megane are you?????
I thought that, I can understand the Clio to Fiesta but not the Meg, I'd be going bigger but each to their own.
Facial, those are 2 completely different deals though? Renault is Finance and Fiesta is PCP? That and they are 2 different price bracket cars, the Clio/VXR prices look about the same as Fiesta when I last looked.

That wide body kit Fiesta though, ooft.

lol:thumbsup: again tho bud at racewars which is a stright up and down drag event the Meg beat the RS and the RS was mapped at that point my meg was standard :wink:

Yeah ive seen a few things comparing the meg and Focus RS. Some articles saying the Megs tend to be about 270BHP (instead of 250) and the Focus actually underpowered at around 278BHP (instead of 300) - with the focus also being heavier so its puts the at a pretty even match.

I'd happily have either, currently trying to sell the 200 and the only car im looking to switch to will be a meg250.

Yeah ive seen a few things comparing the meg and Focus RS. Some articles saying the Megs tend to be about 270BHP (instead of 250) and the Focus actually underpowered at around 278BHP (instead of 300) - with the focus also being heavier so its puts the at a pretty even match.

I'd happily have either, currently trying to sell the 200 and the only car im looking to switch to will be a meg250.

you wont be upset pal :wink: