Area Reps possible regions

Well after looking at this idea there is not enough interest in this to make it happen. Shame as i thought it would be good. :worried:

Well after looking at this idea there is not enough interest in this to make it happen. Shame as i thought it would be good. :worried:

How much more interest is required?

Perhaps broadening the areas abit so less committed reps are required?

I havent been appointed lol but i can try to arrange one. With weather how it is though i dont think attendance will justify the idea.

Sorry i aint let you know bout anything lately mate, been away with work for ages now, how was lakeside lol?

How much more interest is required?

Perhaps broadening the areas abit so less committed reps are required?

Well i only had about 5 people of interest.

Scotland would be covered but how would you split up England and the rest as to be honest its a big area to cover.

Any suggestions then?

I havent been appointed lol but i can try to arrange one. With weather how it is though i dont think attendance will justify the idea.

Sorry i aint let you know bout anything lately mate, been away with work for ages now, how was lakeside lol?
yea great lol no prb fella

i dont mind helping out with essex/southeast fella

I don’t mind being one in Cornwall & Devon would not be able to do the whole of the SW as it’s just too big.

Saying that though, you probably do not need a rep down here as I am the only one in Cornwall that I know of on this forum anyway :mellow:

I don’t mind being one in Cornwall & Devon would not be able to do the whole of the SW as it’s just too big.

Saying that though, you probably do not need a rep down here as I am the only one in Cornwall that I know of on this forum anyway :mellow:

So you'd be area repping yourself lol?