Are you paying too much....

Good stuff pal! I just found out orange charge me six quid a month when its meant to be fifty pence!! But am covered through my bank now :smile:

never take any extra insurance out on anything.

if it brakes or i lose it i just buy another one.

same with the misses tbh we just dont bother with it.

not worth it. i get insurance through my bank for alot more things than just my phone. and its £6 pm

I don't have insurance through my bank account.

I will take insurance out on the phone, as I found out the hard way how good it can be on a phone worth £300, and this is worth even more, so not something I am prepared to risk, especially with my job where it could get damaged quite easily lol!!!

Get mine through the bank too. Its good value when you get all the other benefits such as aa cover and travel insurance.

u can easily get insurnce through ure bank though mike, I didnt have it untill the iphone now im insure for £500 for accidental damage and loss, RAC breakdown cover, free travel insurance for me n the missus, a lower interest mortgage. blah blah blah there is loads of benefits. £6 a month its a steal.

HSBC Customer Advisor:

HSBC do not offer mobile phone insurance

Roy197 said:
i got HSBC acc and i got all them things

shipment_of_fail1.jpg

We have cover for both our iPhone 4's though our bank account too. We pay £17.50 for our Premier Life account through Barclays, but the extra features more than make up for it. Dont have to pay any extra for extended warranties, travel insurance, gadget insurance, phone insurance. Really recommend it.

i did mine through phones for you, i dont have a clue where my documents are though or id ring up now and cancel it!

phones for you rob u blind. oh well insurance shminsurance just a money making scam.

phones for you rob u blind. oh well insurance shminsurance just a money making scam.

not with my iphone 4 they didnt, £35 a month for 600 mins, unlimited texts and 1 gig with nothing to pay upfront.

it was very cheap, too bad about the insurance though.

ill have to wait to cancel it on monday now. not to worry.

Yeah, I used to work at Barclays, and back then the benefits were rubbish. How times change!