Apex Springs - Yes/No?

There's quite a few people running 20mm spacers with 30/40mm H&R springs no problem mate. I pretty sure Jase ran 25mm spacer too without any hassle on those springs. It's only when your getting coil overs and serious cornering you might get scrubbage on much over 20mm spacers

I think Henderson uses 16mm and his looks bang on. It's on H&Rs too and from what he was saying the other month he's not had any issues with scrubbing etc.. Personally I don't trust Spacers and would rather go down the route of changing my wheels to a set with a different offset instead. Although that's obviously a fair bit more expensive then a set of Spacers...

I would but I like the R27 wheels, I just want them further out towards the arches once lowered.

mike if you want some help with the spacers i can chat to you about them when i see you, i also run spacers so you can see for you self and have a go ect to see if you like them.

I had a set on my old clio mk2 ph2. I never changed to uprate the shocks etc...so the ride was stiff and brutal at times.

On a set of yokohama tyres, and the springs combined, regardless it was a non sport, I had major fun in it. The cornering was suprisingly impressive and reminded me of a go cart in more than one occasion.

The Apex springs I bought were £97- £105...like 2 years ago.

Similar Thread Suggestions