Apex Springs - Yes/No?

Hi guys,

As the titles says, are they any good... Found a great deal on them and I'm wondering if it's too good to be true?

:blink:

I would say yes. I have them on my motor and love em, the stance is great and so is the performance, they are however very crashy on the road but on the twisties and the track they are really good.

They certainly didn't let me down at "How Fast" as I beat all the coilover and H&R boys.. :wink:

a set came on my 182, awfully crashy ride :/. Don't know how they are on 197/200 though

Yes, they are bone shaking. Depends what you want really, if you want looks and comfort go for H&R but if you want better cornering performance get Apex.... Simples

H&R's aren't comfortable lol

"Bouncy" is one word I would use to describe H&R's.

I don't know if it's cos of my tyres or cos I run on cup dampers or what but you feel EVERYTHING on the road lol

Great round corners though.

I think Henderson uses 16mm and his looks bang on. It's on H&Rs too and from what he was saying the other month he's not had any issues with scrubbing etc.. Personally I don't trust Spacers and would rather go down the route of changing my wheels to a set with a different offset instead. Although that's obviously a fair bit more expensive then a set of Spacers...

Similar Thread Suggestions