Anyway to make the clutch pedal heavier?

Is anyone elses clutch pedal really light and slow when releasing it?. I wondered if there was a way to make it heavy?

It's pretty heavy. You don't have a 197? A GT will feel different mate. You can't just 'up it a notch' to make it stiffer lol

Yeah but you wouldn't want it any heavier!! In traffic it's to much sometimes.

In comparison to the 182 it's light as a feather, but it still soon gets tiresome.

It shouldnt be slow on release though....

Put a sports clutch in it... usualyy at a good manufacturer in the info to the different clutches they will write how much heavier the clutch will go. The Pressure Plate itself of course would do it too (sports one)

I don't think the clutch is heavy at all. Not in comparison to some of the cars we've had.

My pedal is creaking which is a bit of a pain.

Big bucks. It releases okay to begin with but once the bite has gone its just lifeless, doesnt feel atall right. Very Un keen.

I don't think the clutch is heavy at all. Not in comparison to some of the cars we've had.

My pedal is creaking which is a bit of a pain.

I agree, the pedal is light and i'm very happy about it. Only downside is that whenever i drive a car with a little heavier pedal through traffic (even a Scenic 1.6) my leg gets tired rather quickly.

PS. Mine creaks also :thumbup:

I havent owned many cars but i do find mine to be quite heavy, as people had said its in traffic where i notice it, i often jump in my mates astra VXR and i always forget it and put the clutch down and nearly snap it off its so light lol