Anyone wanna earn....

Just google maped you and noticed there's a east Wittering next to haha I'm at Raf Wittering next to Peterborough

Seriously? How long do you think it'd take you and are you qualified (I'm guessing yes :wink:)

Im a third year motorsport engineer at uni and work for a clio cup team. Iv lowered many cars including my 197 on coilovers.

On my own around 2-3 hours depending how nice the car is to me which is the biggest factor. The arb drop links are a bitch on these.

Ok pal... I'm game if you are.........

I'll need to order up the springs. In your expert opinion in that case, are the Apex ones worth going for? I've heard mixed reviews and the car is a daily driver for me.

Are you sure? :smiley:

Im game mate. Well im a young lad and can deal with quite hard coilovers and i loves them. Apex Are very hard and crashy if you like that. I had the h&r springs before and liked them.

Its all down to personal preference, how far you commute, do you attened track days ect. I fitted them to my younger brothers twingo rs and he moans.

In thats case yes, its also doesnt punish your suspension components as much being softer as well if your doing that many miles.

I think larkspeed are cheapest for them, they sometimes pop up on ebay.

Ok mate,leave it with me then and I'll do some searching as I'd only found the Apex ones at a price I was happy with.

I'll PM you my number

Ok mate,leave it with me then and I'll do some searching as I'd only found the Apex ones at a price I was happy with.

I'll PM you my number

Yeh there very good bang for buck in that sense. Up too you my friend, there prob just as stiff as my coilovers.

I have always had H&RS springs got them on my 197 and had them on my old carmClio Sx.. Lowers the car nicely without being nasty to drive