Anyone running Rota Grid's?

Just wondering if anyone was running grids and had any photos to see what they'd look like on a 197. Looking at a change of wheels and just wondering what would work nice on a 197.. If anyone could shop a photo of mine it would be much appreciated :smile:qu3yzyhy.jpgseta8ege.jpg

there is a reason why people dont have them and i cant for the life of me think what it is.

this is the one benefit of the 200t is having 5x114.3, it put it in line with subaru, mitsubishi, honda fitments

try here though if you have any questions.

http://www.rotashop.co.uk/

It's a pretty rough shop, but you should get the idea...

ROTA_BRONZE_zps3d835c20.gif

Attachments

• ROTA_BRONZE.jpg
    ROTA_BRONZE.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 150
I thought people didn't have them as they aren't available in 5x108. Suppose you can always get adapters

You can get them, but the bore size is wrong so you require some spigot rings to make them work. Yes Fernandez runs some spangly white Rota Boosts IIRC.

attachment.php

Thanks guys! If I was going to go for them I'd get the copper ones I think they'd look nice on the black paint work! On another note I just had my decat pipe from ktec fitted this morning! It sounds very very nice!

Rota are looking into a set for me in copper and offset et37, they should fit as made to measure. Will let you know the outcome.