Anyone running Rota Grid wheels

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
Fancy a change of wheel and was just wandering if anyone is running these?

I was gonna get some ultraleggeras or asseto garra but I fancy something different. Maybe in red too

What's our centre bore size?

What's our PCDs?

What offset can I go too? (running kw v3s with 2 deg neg camber)

I am also running a 330mm brakes too.

Thanks

A

Last edited:
60.1 I think, but don;t worry about that as the majority of aftermarket wheels have a core size bigger than any car takes and then you use spigots rings to space the gap.

108x5

Offset depends on the wheel width you're looking at. My experience with standard suspension and camber on 8J ET55 wheels is the edge of the tyre JUST clips the inside lip of the wing on high loads.

Think shell oils corner at Oulton, on R888s chasing RS250s :wink: required to get compression levels to do it though. I think with the 2 degrees you have it'd be a pretty good offset to roughly aim for.

Last edited:
I quite fancy these

17_Inch_Speedline_Marmora_Anthracite_Alloy_Wheels__PI_2242_120_120_986_986_600.jpg

Or these (but at 1500 quid I may give em a miss)

17_Inch_OZ_Racing_Alleggerita_HLT_Red_Alloy_Wheels__PI_2800_120_120_979_979_600.jpg

Last edited:
The speedline marmora are just under 780 quid a set

They are 7.5j. What's the best offset to go for on this width?

I want them to fill the arches more than my std speedlines.

people still calling you aston... things never change haha

if you go red mate you'll need to change that front aero, too many colours :smile:

I knew I had seen the speedline wheel somewhere before

Fiesta st development car

03-ecoboost-fiesta-mar-kgp.jpg

Looks like I'm steering towards the speedline marmora.

So question is. If I'm getting a 7.5j wheel what offset can I go down to. I want to fill the arches a bit more than my standard speedlines

Also Scott the white splitter will be coming off pretty soon. Had it for close to a year now.

where's the cheapest place for the speedlines mate out of interest?

as for the offset,i'm sure ultraleggera's have an offset of et55 and they look really well in the arches....one of the reasons i fitted 16mm spacers as that made my oem speedlines sit in a very similar position

What's the offset of the std speedline wheel?

Cheapest I've found them is 169 per wheel from larkspeed

Last edited:
so et55 8j makes the wheels stick out 19mm more than the standard setup

obviously 3mm's more than mine with 16mm spacers

how did you get to 19mmm mate? half an inch plus 13mm?

mines getting lowered on 25mm spacers all round on wednesday, going to be super aggressive :smile:

Last edited:
I was thinking about this, you can get rota grid drifts in 5x110 et35 8j iirc. Can run wobble bolts instead of Adaptors to correct the pcd