Anyone ordered a new 200 via PCP recently?

Decided to go used but really struggling to get what I want distinct lack of 2010+ cars with cup pack and Recaros in good condition. Really strange how few cars there are being sold privately... Think I may just have to stump at at the stealers as really need a car now

I just part-ex'd my 200 Cup into Renault Lookers Chester today mate. Basically:

60 plate 200 Cup
+ Recaros
+ Projector headlights
+ Manual Airon
+ Cup Spoiler
+ Black Speedlines
+ Upgraded stereo with bluetooth hands free and USB input

Give them a call and ask, they wont have it listed yet i doubt but i dealt with "Brett" who should know :smiley:

I just part-ex'd my 200 Cup into Renault Lookers Chester today mate. Basically:

60 plate 200 Cup
+ Recaros
+ Projector headlights
+ Manual Airon
+ Cup Spoiler
+ Black Speedlines
+ Upgraded stereo with bluetooth hands free and USB input

Give them a call and ask, they wont have it listed yet i doubt but i dealt with "Brett" who should know :smiley:

Thanks for th reply unfortunately I'm after a FF

Thats a shame, what specifically is it about the FF you're after? A little compromise never hurt :wink:

Tbh I just quite like the aesthetics of the FF such as fog lamps and body coloured side bits. Also I think the climate control unit make the interior seem a bit less plastic looking.

However, I admit that these aren't that important reasons And yes starting to think I may have to make some sort of compromises to get sorted in the req time scale.

Yeah the only bit in your list you cant really retro-fit would be the Climate Control. The body coloured bits, Foglamps etc could all be added to a Cup fairly easily.

I colour coded my Cups wing mirrors for example with the help of a bodyshop for £50.