Anyone from Lowestoft, Beccles or near take me for a spin ?

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
....i'll even pay your petrol / buy you a Maccy D's !!

Seriously WANT a 197 / 200, and my motorbike goes Monday meaning im ready to buy. Cant find a dealer near to try one however. Never so much as even sat in one............:bored:

Cheeky i know. But worth an ask.

It probably doesn't help but if you're ever down in London i'd be more than happy to take you out in my Clio mate

It probably doesn't help but if you're ever down in London i'd be more than happy to take you out in my Clio mate

Cheers Bro. Nice offer. Appreciated........

Theres one 65 (?) miles from me in a garage. The one i THINK id like to actually buy though is 120 odd miles away.

Would just be nice to at least sit in one and perhaps go for a poodle around to see if i could live with it before i do a 250 mile round trip for no reason..................

More than welcome to visit me in Melksham next week but it seems looking on Google maps it's a fair way lol!

More than welcome to visit me in Melksham next week but it seems looking on Google maps it's a fair way lol!

Your not kidding ! Cheers though :smile:

This morning i've found a 2008 reg 197, and a 2010 (200) in the same garage 25 miles from me. (Is 50'000 miles anything to worry about on an 08 plate ?)

And the last of the 2-wheeled fleet im selling is being collected tomorrow:

P1030158_zpsmkn64xb3.jpg

So by then i will have enough ££££ to start looking in earnest. If nothing else i can perhaps get a look / drive in the ones local to me first of all..........................but i do have my eye on a particular car for sale if the bug-bites.

Belts change around 75k or 5 years I believe.

Also check drain holes and spray water on screen then put wipers on full blast. If they don't judder, they're fine.

Im closer than all the guys above but wrong car haha :wink:

50k miles is fine, as long as belts done. The 200 should be thisyear doing belts!

Im closer than all the guys above but wrong car haha :wink:

50k miles is fine, as long as belts done. The 200 should be thisyear doing belts!
Must of been one heck of a drive on the last mountains run mate! Remember you there. Bought the steering wheel insert from you.

If you go for the 197 or 200 make sure belts have been done.

It's a must. Heard too many horror stories lol.

If you can get yourself to Diss, I'm happy to take you out in my 197.

VERY generous. And i might well take you up on that if ok ?

I nearly went to Norwich yesterday, but it would have been 'look and sit in only' as the dealer was on his own so a test-drive was out of the question.

I've nearly got the money together , just waiting on a couple of things until ive got the lot in hard cash and then im on a mission.........