Anyone else have parking sensors?

My 200 came from an OAP couple who'd owned from new so spec wise I had to take it as is.

It came with;

Parking sensors...that's it.

Realised today...I don't think I've ever seen another one that has them...either in real life or on here/cliosport.net.

So...does anyone else have them...or is mine truly unique?

oh they need parking sensors on a clio......:foxspeed:

time to stop driving then or try reversing a vauxhall insignia hatchback :argue:

Not heard of that one before!

Gotta agree with Si though, the Clio isn't exactly hard to park... bless the oldies LOL

Roy, have you though of getting these? :wink:

The previous owner of my car was a retired guy who traded it in for a brand new Megane 1.5dci in re-sale grey. That must have been a bit of a comedown!

An OAP couple owned a 197/200?!?!?!?!?!?!

"Ohhh Gladdis, this is a bit fast"...
"Yes dear, and it's loud"...
"It's not very economical either, Gladdis"...
"Oh dear...."

Should've gone to specsavers hahaha.

I've seen them in pictures, but I don't think I have seen them fitted in the metal. Everyone jokes about sensors. But wait to you have them, they're great!

An OAP couple owned a 197/200?!?!?!?!?!?!

"Ohhh Gladdis, this is a bit fast"...
"Yes dear, and it's loud"...
"It's not very economical either, Gladdis"...
"Oh dear...."

Should've gone to specsavers hahaha.

Apparently they traded it in for a Boxster!

If you use some aftermarket kits on the front and have a switch to turn them one you can block laser signals with them. :thumbsup:

My 197 has parking sensors. Just works when you put it in reverse and starts beeping.

Useful in tight spots

Weird when i drive the 182 and it doesnt beep.

Is that FACT or just a myth? If so, I'm getting some fitted!

Not all of them, just some.

It's the frequency they work on. you have to read the info for certain ones.

Something like nissan also have sensors for, IIRC colision avoidance and these are on same frequency and mess up other signals.

I'll try and find a link.

I think the old couple must have just gone to the dealership and asked what the best model Clio they had and the salesman saw the opportunity to sell them a 197!