Anybody using a cg lock?

been thinking of getting one seen as i need use of all the seats so a harness seems out of the question.
anyone used or using one - would you recommend? seem to get good reviews where i have looked

I have one well two acctually I use them on track they are brilliant . The only reason I don't have harnesses is I only have standard seats.

But very good piece of kit.

Not sure what the process is for setting up a Clio group buy, but if you could help set one up, I can offer you a free one.

We run lots of GBs and never had one returned. Ideal piece of kit for the Clio...

Thanks
Graham

Yes i used cg locks before switching to harnesses and can say they are very good!

If your not willing to commit to harnesses these are the next best thing really, very supportive with none of the harness drawbacks.

take a look at this months REDLINE magazine where the device is tested in a Clio... the results endorse about 3 other independent tests... there is a great clio offer until the end of this month (go to www.cg-lock.co.uk and type in CLIO197 for a big discount. Hope this helps!
Graham