any serious gym users

I wouldn't say serious - no intention of being a body builder or anything ridiculous - but I used to go 4 times a week at least doing a mixture of CV and weights. Then down to the sauna and steam room for an hour lol!

I used to be but for last few months I've not had the time due to renovating my house, I got really addicted to going though, and will be going back when it's finished!

I go length swimming 3'times a week, I can now swim constantly for 1h 15 mins without having to stop.

On the other days I'm not swimming I'm in the gym doing mainly cardio and throwing the odd weight around.

When I'm not doing that in at work carrying 250kg water heaters up stairs and piping them up for a living.

I think the only time I'm not doing anything physical is on a Tuesday day time when I'm at college all day.

I'm 5th 6 and at about 12 stone now. In the next few weeks I'll be focusing on cardio and getting my fitness back.

Was really into body building upto 3 years ago, did it for 15years, met our lass, change of job, ongoing hassle with injury's all contributed to giving it up :smile:

Sure miss looking good, don't miss the hours lost in the gym! :smile:

Sure miss looking good, don't miss the hours lost in the gym! :smile:

aye it's defiently hard work like isn't it, lol. and can take up a lot of time. but looking good in the summer rocks!!

i just can't wait to get my clio so i can drive there instead of bike. a 15 minute bike ride in minus 8 is pretty howling!!
i go 5 times a week, just weights, and do some good PT with work on a tue, thurs, and fri. :smile:

How the hell can you lift 250kg?? Lol

With great difficulty. We use block and tackle like someone mentioned, that only gets you so far though. We end up carrying them into them plant room.

Can be near impossible sometimes but it is what it is.

I have laryngitis ATM and I've had it for the last week so I haven't ended up going to the gym. ( first week off for good knows how long )

I can't wait to go back, I dont think it will be until Friday though when I have finished my anti biotics.

Normally train 6 times a week with a routine of doing different muscle groups on different days, drop sets and occlusion training.

Albeit not serious and not looking to be a body builder its nice being complemented and I train with the lads I work with so its kind of a social thing as well.

I work shifts and albeit start at 7 in the morning im normally in the gym at half 5 in the morning and I know the Mrs says I spend too much time in the gym and am serious.

I take a number of different supplements as well as vitamins, never done steroids and never would albeit use other performance enhancing drugs which I know if I was an athlete they are banned.

Well ive used eferdrin a few times, think thats how its spelt but thats it, I dont like the side affects so stopped using it

been going around 3 years now, 5 times a week, mainly weight training different muscle groups but I'm into running and swimming too. Just use protein shakes as a supplement, combined with a high protein diet. Never really started with the intention of getting as addicted as I am, more just happened. I'm not really about squatting, and pressing massive weights, in an attempt to be huge, try and keep my body fat down and keep on the lean muscle.
Why did you start this thread out of interest? You a regular gym user or just starting out?

yeah good for cutting is ephedrine, very good. what side effect did you experience?

Felt faint, couldnt stop shaking and felt sick, cudnt be bothered to do it, didnt find it massively helpful building up as all it did was making me work longer in the gym which just burns up muscle and fat.

Why did you start this thread out of interest? You a regular gym user or just starting out?

hi mate.

wasn't ignoring you, just hadn't noticed the reply, lol. yeah i go quite a lot, 5 times a week :smile:
although, i don't get my clio until march, so i cycle down every morning, which is a bit emotional.... lol.

stu.