any serious gym users

Even though im a tiny fooker, im a big gym user. Go generally 4-5 times per week on top of the Football I play, classes I do etc.

Im a Gym Instructor and Personal Trainer though, so getting addicted to exercise is kinda part of my job lol.

Today was the start of my Keto diet.

Hopefully see some radical changes soon!

Any support would definetely help out, I will post a link to the thread which I will try to keep updated.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131689783

Not exactly sure what this is but after 30 seconds of skim reading I see it gives you high Ketones. Ketones nearly killed me last week therefore I'm really confused about this diet.

Like I said though, I know nothing about the actual diet but be careful.

What routines are everyone doing at they gym then?

What routines are everyone doing at they gym then?

i do back, chest, shoulders, arms, legs. each muscle group gets a week off for recovery - repair, rebuild, and grow :smile: i used to stick to the same exercises, in the same order, for the same reps, but hit a massive plateau for quite a while, then i mixed everything up. so everytime i go, i do random exercises, throw in some random sets and reps, change the weight round a lot, and perform them correctly!! which i have always done.

Ive just joined - Well about 3 weeks ago and i'm well and truly addicted!

I'm generally lazy, very unfit and its been a long time coming! Lol
I wish id done it sooner, I just hope I don't get bored and phase out of it.

Im in no way a 'proper' gym user, but each time I go I alternate between either all the weight machines, or 10 mins on each of the other machines (treadmill, cross trainer, rowing machine etc etc....)

I'm starting to notice a difference already.

and perform them correctly!! which i have always done.

This seriously is the main reason why people go for ages and see little to no results. I saw someone today doing a shoulder press using the smith machine with like 60kg on it, seriously they were barely even bending their elbows. What's the point, it's clearly too much weight, you might aswell drop it down because you arn't doing anything for yourself doing that and everyone is just looking at you like you're a tw*t!
Phew... that turned into a little rant there didn't it.

I'm glad you said that, plenty of people come in and lift mega weights, but only manage a few and dissappear. I feel like a right pansy lifting the smaller weights bit akaik I'm doing it properly.

Oh god is this gona turn into a pics thread? :-P Jokin, that's impressive, only 10st 3 now though?? Get some meat on you!!