Any pics of a LY with white multipsokes

Does anybody have any pictures of a Yellow 197 or 200 with white multispokes?

Fancy a change from my Anthracite Cup Speedlines and would like to see the combo mentioned above.

Last edited:
yeah those are my wheels but in white and I agree they look great, just fancy seeing some other yellow and white combos

might try and source some OZ super T's in white and take the plunge.

Had white wheels on my ST and swore that I would never do it again because of the upkeep lol, oh well

DSC00178.jpg

noooo! white turinis! :tongueout: im considering this too... are there any ly bullets with white 'renaultsport' lettering about?

I think white Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s will be better than OZ Super Ts tbh. Also considerably cheaper and look a gazillion times better.

Can anyone shed any light on how much my Cup Speedlines would be worth without tyres? They are in great condition with no kerb marks.

I sold my black Speedlines for £350 at the weekend to Toop182. Thats the average price you can expect.

Also remember that most of thw "wanted threads" are for black speedlines. Anthracite isnt as popular a request.

Like everything though, they are only worth what someone is wiling to pay for them.

A pic of some black pro race 1.2s on an LY 200 to give you an idea of how they'll look:

DSC02406.jpg

DSC02380.jpg

Yeah, im willing to hold out as at the moment I cant find any used Pro Race 1.2's in white which will fit the clio, theres plenty of 4 stud to choose from lol

Pro Race 1.2s brand new aint that expensive IIRC.

Ryan has black ones on his 197 so maybe worth asking him?

£509 from Rimstyle is the best price I have seen. I know they are a good price I just wanted my current alloys to pay for my new ones but buting new will cost me around £150 even if I managed to get £400 for my speedlines