Anthracite touch up stick

Anyone know if these are avaliable?
slightly caught one of the alloys on my 200 :swear:
want to repair the damage before the Mrs sees it :wink:

I have a set of ladders alongside the wall in the garage
Putting the car away tonight and scraped the alloy down the side of the ladders - Aaarrrrggggghhhh

I've scratched mine and used some anthricate touchup paint, doesn't look to bad. It has blended it in and doesn't stand out to bad. Hope this is some help.

I've scratched mine and used some anthricate touchup paint, doesn't look to bad. It has blended it in and doesn't stand out to bad. Hope this is some help.
More helpful if you share the paint that you used.
Even moreee helpful if you say where you got it from and how much. :wink:

If its a small area, the colour "Stone Grey" for Rover is close enough and can be bought at Halfrauds. Just spray into the cap and use a fine brush.
If you want a near perfect match I used a company called Autopaint St Helen's to mix up the Anthracite IXEL code (205-272) for me. They do cans and touchup sticks as well I think.
Cost is very reasonable and should last the life of your car.

Think that code I gave is for the 197 cup Anthracite wheels but it may not be the same for the 200, but someone else will give you the paint code for the 200 if it's not the same.

Thanks Lofty
Will look around this weekend - looked on one or two other foums where lads have used colours which look 'close enough'
You'd think Renault woiuld supply/produce one