Another 200 question

After Xmas wanting a 200 cup ag but can you get a cup with just climate control and push button start and not havin the cruise control and speed limiter? Dose it just depend on the buyer before hand how they had it built?

From the buyers guide, a couple of posts above yours.

The lower cost Cup variant has the following;

Low series Clio dash, without steering wheel adjustment (tougher plastic with visible passenger airbag cover), no air conditioning, no marker on steering wheel, no cruise control, regular remote key, rather than Renault key card comfort access system, plain Clio pedals, black bodyside mouldings, black door handles, manual mirrors with black housings, no rear footwell vents, no rear speakers (though wiring is usually there), no tool kit. Limited range of options including manual air conditioning, Recaro seats, Speedline wheels

The colour your wanting and odd choices mean you'll be waiting a while for right car :smiley:

Why don't you want the cruise or speed limiter? I've never used them but they don't offend me by being there and it's good to have the option of using them if I ever want to or if I'm on a big Euro road trip at some point.

Yeah I guess so! I mean my 182 has those anyway! I was just wondering how they come but I guess I know what your saying I'd rather just get everything on it the. As just a cup is a little to bare I guess! I don't wanna be waiting ages I want straight after Xmas very rare to see ag around for sale or driving about! I think it suits the 200 from better than ly as much as it pains me to say that :worried:

I couldnt live with a cup, they are so basic even with A/C specced. What with the prices of second hand 200s id stretch that little more to a full fat one. Even the steering wheel in the cup felt nasty compared to the fat wheel of the full fat 200

It sounds more like what your after is Full Fat car to be honest mate. IMO cups should be kept light and as simple as possible. If your gonna start adding options then your better off getting the Full Fat edition with a much nicer dash, pedals and steering wheel for a negligible difference in weight added by those bits of trim.

Yeah I guess so! I mean my 182 has those anyway! I was just wondering how they come but I guess I know what your saying I'd rather just get everything on it the. As just a cup is a little to bare I guess! I don't wanna be waiting ages I want straight after Xmas very rare to see ag around for sale or driving about! I think it suits the 200 from better than ly as much as it pains me to say that :worried:

AG is THEE colour to have on the 200s (Any excuse to post a pic of ours):

8260941045_cb2cb8d988_b.jpg

As for Cup or FF with Cup. We went for just the Cup (Obviously from the pic) as thats what Emma wanted. At the time there was no real difference in price. I just think the Cup looks a lot more aggressive with its black door handles and bump strips.

I love your car!!!! :wink:...honestly dose the cabin of the standard cup bother you? You happy with what it's got in there an how it all looks?

I love your car!!!! :wink:...honestly dose the cabin of the standard cup bother you? You happy with what it's got in there an how it all looks?

I sure am. Another thing to remember, the cabin in the FF isn't that much better than the Cup (IMO of course).

We did get the dash strips and centre console painted (Strips are yellow to match the rev meter and the yellow on the Recaros, and the console an anthracite colour. So ours is slightly better than the standard Cup interior.

AG is THEE colour to have on the 200s (Any excuse to post a pic of ours):

8260941045_cb2cb8d988_b.jpg

As for Cup or FF with Cup. We went for just the Cup (Obviously from the pic) as thats what Emma wanted. At the time there was no real difference in price. I just think the Cup looks a lot more aggressive with its black door handles and bump strips.

:welcome: to the site dude!

I have been in N0ddies AG, and before I saw it for real, I wasn't keen on AG, but now its becoming my favourite colour. Most people aren't aware that the 200 comes in colours other than white :wink:

:welcome: to the site dude!

I have been in N0ddies AG, and before I saw it for real, I wasn't keen on AG, but now its becoming my favourite colour. Most people aren't aware that the 200 comes in colours other than white :wink:

There's also 'better white' :tongueout: