Another 197 from Slovenia

Hi folx.

I am a member of this forum for quite a long time, but didnt had time for posting some pictures and tell you a few words about my Clio. I own the car now for a year, bought it second hand. I am very pleased with the car. In this year didnt have any problems, just changed the oil and brake pads (EBC yellow). The specialty of this car is the sunroof, which is very rare on 197s.

2011-04-03-130529.jpg
2011-04-03-130624.jpg
2011-04-03-130546.jpg

Sorry, because the car isnt clean, i will take some new better pictures :smiley:

Hope you like it.

Apologize for my bad english.

Best regards from Slovenia

Samo

Sunroof (and recaros) were the only options missing from my 197, must be nice to have the wind/sun coming through on hot sunny days, almost like having a cabrio

Liking the red w/ black wheels aswell!

Lep avto :smiley: Feltne ful pašejo 8)

ps: sej vem da se bojo vsi čudil pa nč zastopil kaj sm napisal, pa vseeno!:rofl:

@MahaRishi: Yes, the sunroof is really great. The only mistake of this car is, that it does not have the recaro seats.

@Skopusnik: tnx :smiley: sj google translate pomaga kolkr tolk, tk da si bojo prsli gor verjetno :smiley:

Sunroof???? I want one :smile:

Does the car have Air Conditioning?

Nice colour too :wink:

@ Mike: Sunroof???? I want one ...was thah written with a little bit of sarcasm...did i express myself wrong?

I havent seen yet a 197 without air conditioning...?

The red colour on this car is simply beautiful...when i was buying i looked for black and racing blue...but when i saw the red one i fell i love :001_tt1: