200: And so it is goodbye...

djjackwilson

Platinum Member
So, it all comes to an end. The Clio is to be replaced. It has been with me for 11 months, and has been everything I wanted it to be. The track was going to be it's nesting ground for the next summer. However, something very special popped it's head into my dealership this week. Something only true petrol heads will know about.

i give you; 1 of 25 made.

The Thorney Motorsport Astra VXR-R.

image.jpg

Some of you may know these as one of the best track day weapons to have. And so; when the opportunity came up, it's was impossible to pass it up.

Qualife LSD
AP 4-Pots
KW V1 (40mm lower than standard)
Full Milltek Stainless Steel with Black Race Back
18" Team Dynamics

so the numbers;
standard; circa 300 BHP and 370lbft toque.
I'm unsure as to what this is running; but there's only one way to find out.

overall I'm really happy, and should definitely hold it's value.

Thanks,

Jack

It came in on Thursday morning. It was bought by the afternoon! Ha! Waiting to get it prepped. Couldn't pass it up.

image.jpg

De-stickered stealth mobile. And I must say, rapid in a straight line, and that LSD works wonders!!

love it, wasn't that long ago you were gonna chop the Clio in for something a tad more economical.. Sod that get a weapon. :thumbsup:

Never heard of them before but then again I'm not the biggest vauxhall fan. The numbers sound sick though enjoy her!

Should be the bargain of the century. Only paid £9491 for it! Sold my Clio for 9100. You do the maths guys. Toke Gap, and a 2 year Warranty. And best of all, got paid £150 for selling the car to myself!