And she has arrived

poi

Mate I have a premium engine and what is one of THE best chassis ever used by a front wheel drive motor, what else could I possibly ever need for a friday to sunday car? Anyway the options I am going for are some spare track wheels and tyres and some tuition, I would prefer to actually go fast rather than looking like I am going fast with a false wing, but thats just my opinion.

Good answer!

poi

Mate I have a premium engine and what is one of THE best chassis ever used by a front wheel drive motor, what else could I possibly ever need for a friday to sunday car? Anyway the options I am going for are some spare track wheels and tyres and some tuition, I would prefer to actually go fast rather than looking like I am going fast with a false wing, but thats just my opinion.

Just my opinion (but i do want some Rec's)

Options are from BM's, Mercs etc.. Not a Clio!

Lush car...but you need a spoiler to finish it off..altho not a cup spoiler, but that's my personal opinion! :001_huh:

Just my opinion (but i do want some Rec's)

Options are from BM's, Mercs etc.. Not a Clio!

Yeah those Rec's look the absolute BOOM TING, but the standard ones are so good at the job already. I was ever so tempted by them, but very happy with what I have already got, I may get some and retro-fit them at a later date but no rush.

Lush car...but you need a spoiler to finish it off..altho not a cup spoiler, but that's my personal opinion! :001_huh:

Yeah completely see your point, it does look a little sparse at the back end, but like I said I do like things that have a purpose, if I wanted looks and not performance (handling) I would have probably gone with a vxr.

You finanly got it then mate :smile: I remember when I had a week left to pick mine up and you had 4 months and I was moaning about a week haha

Looks good mate good choice in colour :smile: shame no recaros etc as they are hardly the nicest interiors to be in still good car though :smile:

Will have to meet up with some other essex members one weekend and get some pictures??? im like 20mins from colchester so not far

You finanly got it then mate :smile: I remember when I had a week left to pick mine up and you had 4 months and I was moaning about a week haha

Looks good mate good choice in colour :smile: shame no recaros etc as they are hardly the nicest interiors to be in still good car though :smile:

Will have to meet up with some other essex members one weekend and get some pictures??? im like 20mins from colchester so not far

Oh I remember that, longest wait of my life mate! Yeah it is bleak but the engine makes up for it and more so I'm happy :smile:

Yes indeed, I'm going to the Tunnel thing in London on the 4th, but something closer to home would be a nice change fella

Picked mine up a few days ago. I'm only 45 mins from Colchester, so let me know if you guys are planning to meet up and I'll tag along.