At last it has arrived...

I love mine...............until its starts swinging/bouncing around underneath when hot lol (hopefully being sorted this Saturday)

Get a decat on there too, pops like crazy then!

Sounds like nothing but good feedback then! :smile: I am even more excited now :smile:

Chris, what do you mean it swings about when it is hot? You have a banging noise or something? Doesn't sound good, is that more so to do with the exhaust mounts?

Yeah it bounces up and down after you give it some, I assume the hangers are shagged or something. I know a few people on here have had issues with the Ktec fitting properly and have had to manufacture a DIY fix lol

Hmmm, that doesn't sound good lol :worried: I had read a lot of positive feedback on how good the fitment was. Do you think you have an issue with the hangers on the exhaust or that the actual rubber exhaust mounts are knackered?

What is the DIY fix? Hopefully I won't need it, but just curious?

Im not entirely sure mate but my mechanic friend is getting it on the ramps on Saturday and having a look at whats causing it. I cant remember what the fix is tbh. Not trying to put you off or anything lol, sounds like im slagging the exhaust off but in no means I am as its a fantastic bit of kit

Two penny washers and two small jubilee clips on the rear hangers, allow very slight left to right adjustment and avoid it ever touching the rear diffuser..

Also worth assembling with silicone sealant at the joints, as allows easier dissassembly if you ever need the exhaust off the car (this is standard for assembly now, ktec do the same).

-Andy

Out of curiousity, has anyone couple this catback system with the 64mm TB? As I have just ordered one of those this morning :smile: Wondering what anyones thoughts are if they have?

I swore I wouldn't modify this car...lol

I guess you are referring to the exhaust and not the 64mm TB? I have not fitted either yet, both go on tomorrow, the exhaust was 462 delivered to N.I with membership discount.