Amazing tow hook

That's what I'm thinking!

Surely if we just got our tow hooks from the boot and bought a suitable Go Pro mount someone would be able to put something together?
[MENTION=28766]Kelv[/MENTION] I know I asked you not so long ago but do you have any recommendations for someone who could do this?

My contact went direct, tried seeing if he could get them to make it suitable for a direct fit for our cars, I did chase him a while back but mailed him from work, I've been off work the last 5 weeks tho so he may have responded and I haven't seen it.

I'll chase him again and see what he had come back, or if he would actually go ahead with fabricating them instead.

Just buy a ram mount that you attach to a bar? And then attach it to the toe eye?

Or get the dimensions of the OP one and see if it's long enough to have the end machined to fit the Clio.

That's a fancy bit of kit but I'd be worried about clumsy marshalls damaging it with their tow hooks should you have an off on track.

You will has to be carefull at the ring, they won't let you drive past the barrier with that and a camera sticking out the front.

A fake roof scoop with the camera in would be good although not cheap. It will also give a much better viewing perspective than the toe hook one.

A fake roof scoop with the camera in would be good although not cheap. It will also give a much better viewing perspective than the toe hook one.

Ill unbolt my roof scoop and blue tack it on to yours and see how you get on :wink:

luckily ive ive got a go pro mount fabricated into the front of the car up behind the top tint of the front screen so it's easy to swing in to place when out on track, and another just inside the tailgate for a rear facing shot.

My mate has just made me one of these for my clio and his 182, but it uses a tow strap instead of a bull ring (due to cost).

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tombate911 Clios For Sale 6
H Gallery 5
Giles General Chat 6
T General Chat 12
A2ON General Chat 5