Amazing grey and red clio in Nurburgring

Does anyone know something about that car? Maybe is a member?
I want to know the mods of that machine!!

[video=youtube;2MHqPBnGBhw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MHqPBnGBhw[/video]

Cracking vid [MENTION=4868]hetu[/MENTION]!! It takes to the corners so well and demonstrates how well they dance too. This is exactly why I bought mine, can't wait to get it all finished so I can get it there.

I didn't see this one there yesterday but saw plenty of other Clios & lots of Megan RSs. Great weekend, super weather and not too busy towards the end of yesterday.

[MENTION=4868]hetu[/MENTION] Sorry assumed you meant it was there yesterday after posting this yesterday afternoon. I do recognise the car a little though. Think its there often.

Nice vid, he obviously knows the ring so well - the way he was aggressively attacking those corners!
[MENTION=3095]karbonCup[/MENTION] what did you take around? I should have been there this weekend but didnt make it..you didnt see a Honda ITR in camo wrap did you ? 8)

@montana I didn't notice a Honda ITR tbh so it may well have been there thou. I have an M3 CSL out there that makes its way round. Look forward to getting the Clio fit for the Nordschleife before end of the year thou.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tombate911 Clios For Sale 6
colt3003 General Chat 37
Giles General Chat 6
T General Chat 12
A2ON General Chat 5