Alternative Splitter

I will definitely be interested in a splitter for my 197, dont like the Renault one too.
Also does anyone know of any alternative side skirts or anywhere to get the Renault ones cheaper? Cheapest i have seen is £250 for the pair on ebay, still abit much really!

I am keen to see what is offered. I like the subtle one offered on the ST150 and would like the same for the clio. Personally, I won't be interested in anything too big.

Love Jase's splitter.

hi guys, he txt me the other day... got a cup spoiler on order and he is going to use that as a base and work from it. he will be having my car in his workshop shortly.. any other bits and bobs your interested in as he can pretty much doing anything i belive, i.e canyards maybe?

right spoke to him today, hes been well busy etc but he has ordered the sideskirts and front splitter to do a mould of, he said dont hold him on this but it will be around
£65 for the splitter and £90 for the sides.

Nearly a month since we heard anything? Does anyone know if these are still being done? I am becoming impatient! lol :smile:

Hi Nick....i got my self a jase style splitter so i haven't bothered with this anymore but you can ring the fella direct if you want to see where he's at with it

good man.
have you fitted it yet.?
pics...

:tongueout:ics:

Yes fitted it over xmas break Jase but what a pig....didnt help it had a repaired split that stopped it bending as easy to match bottom contour !
Took me 2 days to get it right but got there in end so happyday's

Will get some pics up when finished some more tweeks when weather lets me !!