Alternative Splitter

Been nosing round looking at splitters from other cars and found this from a fiesta st and focus st...........the guys down in Bedford and makes them for £55 plus postage

Mailed him to see if he'd tried it on a clio 197 and he hasen't but would be intrested in trying it against a 197 so wondering if there's anyone local to him intrested to give it a go ?.

Ebay site http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280782971...WAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648#ht_681wt_904

Last edited:
That would be great if you could bob over and check out the splitters mate....i'll mail the bloke again and get his details and see what the score is on you going to see him.

Cheers
Nick

Hey got they blokes phone number if you can give him a ring and sort something
07900 008583 and his names kev.

Can you let me know how you get on ?

Thats my friend ash's st, i'd be more than happy to leave my car with him... dont live far either :thumbup:

I have also expressed my interest with the seller. just so he knows that if he does develop something for the Clio there will be interest.

Hi guys sorry for late reply been busy with work,
Went down to see him last night hes a top bloke.. Now what hes saying is he defo wants to do one and hes going to have my car over the christmas/new year period... And he is wanting to know where the demand is..
For either a Replica Cup splitter and a fraction of the price or a completely aftermarket one - Or both?

Dan

Hi Dan

Sounds all good mate...i had the rs splitter until i smashed it on a curb and while it was ok and is the only thing available im not knocked out by the design of it.

Did Kev have any ideas in mind as an alternative to the Cup REPLICA ? the fiesta splitter on ebay he has is a nice clean line and shape and maybe a good starting point

He was thinking something that sits a bit lower than the OEM rubber crap and comes up at the sides like a spat kind of thing and also has a lip going from small at the top to wider at the bottom.

Always loved that splitter Jase but the price ??? Got one off ebay but snapped it trying to fit it

Hi Dan...Sounds like Kev got a good eye for making a descent Splitter ....like his idea a lot and well up for having one

Do you no if the splitter that he is making will fit a 200 as I would be interested in this but I sure I read on here that the renault sport splitter doesn't fit a 200 so I would imagine that this one that he will make won't fit either :s

we have been talking to this guy about splitter for 197 but as with all things if theres enough interest im sure he'd have a look at a 200 as well